“This wasn’t a conference; it was a shared experience – with complete interaction throughout” DELEGATE 2013
You’ve been to the large tradeshow events that outline the complex challenges of outsourcing your clinical trials. You’ve heard the PowerPoint presentations. Now is your opportunity to get under the skin of the issues presented and collaborate with your Clinical Outsourcing peers to focus on solutions.
Building on the huge success of last year’s completely interactive forum, Global Clinical Outsourcing Forum 2013 completely transforms the standard conference format, moving away from presentations that “tow the company line”. This is your unique forum to have an honest and open exchange with those who understand your challenges the most.
Pull up a chair and join the discussion:
- Streamlining study start up: What activities can be run in parallel, avoided or delayed that may make start-up more efficient? Diane Chisholm, Head of Clinical Operations, Santhera Pharmaceuticals Ltd explores start up metrics and more
- Optimising your protocol design when faced with increasing complexities: Paul Bouten, Outsourcing and Contracts Manager, Boston Scientific leads a discussion on what models exist for successful partnering on protocol design
- Setting up a robust communication plan between sponsor and CRO: a lively panel debate including representatives from Pfizer and MSD share tried and tested approaches
- Implementing vendor management mechanisms to reinforce quality in a resource-challenged environment: Gain insight into how your peers are implementing an effective vendor/CRO oversight model –in a roundtable led by Jenny de Gelder Bakker, Compliance Oversight Lead, Pfizer, Ilaria di Resta, Head of Clinical Operations, Novimmune and Ilsa Morlan Fernandez, Trial Manager, MSD
Other key themes for discussion include:
- How to minimise scope and creep
- Vendor oversight strategies
- Measuring partner performance and setting KPIs
- Why do clinical partnerships fail
- Best practice approaches to securing alliances and strategic partnerships no matter what size your business is or where you are operating
See the programme for full details